Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Our Holiday in Hanoi, Vietnam - New Friend


This is the picture of me and Liem. Liem is the staff at the executive floor. She is very friendly and helpful. She volunteered to help us in many aspects which was out of her job scope, including offering to take me behind her bike to a wholesale shop in Hanoi selling baby stuff. :-) Even though I was on holiday, I still could not resist to check out my business related stuff, which Ryan called it a kind of 'sickness'. :-) Anyway, I was too timid to get up on her bike, as the traffic in Hanoi is very busy and errr.... a little scary! :-)

3 comments:

farrahar said...

hi vivian! so jealous lah :P .. i want to go off on a holiday too!! btw, u look so sweet in this pic ;).

Chinneeq said...

Vivian, u so look so fabulous after all these years...!!

Chinnee
www.demoments.net

www.fabulousmom.com said...

Hi Farrah,

Hanoi is a great place to visit, you should consider it as your destination.

Hi Chin Nee,

How are you? :-)

Thanks to Farrah and you for the compliments. These made my day! :-)